Q: Are aborted fetal cell lines used in vaccine manufacturing?
A: Yes, human fetal cell lines are used to culture some vaccines. You will see them listed on the CDCs Vaccine Excipient list as WI-38, MRC-5, HEK293.
- WI-38 is a diploid human cell culture line composed of fibroblasts derived from lung tissue of an aborted white (caucasian) female fetus.
- MRC-5 (Medical Research Council cell strain 5) is a diploid human cell culture line composed of fibroblasts derived from lung tissue of a 14 week old aborted caucasian male fetus.
- Human embryonic kidney cells 293, also often referred to as HEK 293, HEK-293, 293 cells, or less precisely as HEK cells, are a specific cell line originally derived from human embryonic kidney cells grown in a tissue culture.
- The newest cell line created in 2015 for vaccines: WALVAX 2 is taken from the lung tissue of a 3 month gestation female who was ultimately selected from among 9 aborted BABIES. The scientists noted how they followed specific guidelines to mimic WI-38 and MRC-5 in selecting the aborted babies, ranging from 2-4 months gestation. They further noted how they induced labor using a “water bag” abortion to shorten the delivery time and PREVENT THE DEATH OF THE FETUS to ensure LIVE intact organs which were immediately sent to the labs for cell preparation.
- Characteristics and viral propagation properties of a new human diploid cell line, Walvax-2, and its suitability as a candidate cell substrate for vaccine production.
Comparison of WI-38, MRC-5, and IMR-90 cell strains for isolation of viruses from clinical specimens.
Which vaccines have these?
Human Diploid Cells (aborted fetal tissue) provide the “Cell culture” in which vaccine formulas are often grown or nurtured. Current vaccines in circulation which contain aborted fetal tissue include:
- Polio vaccine (inactivated/IPV) & Oral Polio (live virus) drops
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella vaccine/MMR (Rubella component)
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Poliomyelitis vaccine (DTaP/TdP)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine & Shingles (zoster) vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
“Some vaccines—rubella, HepA, RAB-HDC, VAR, ZOS, and one form of IPV (the Poliovax contained in Pentacel)—are grown in cultured human embryo fibroblast cell lines (WI-38 or MRC-5) because these are the only cells that replicate the viruses in high enough titer for mass production (the rubella vaccine strain itself was originally isolated from an aborted fetus with intrauterine infection).” Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR) – Medical Industry Reference Journal
“Today, more than 23 vaccines are contaminated by the use of aborted fetal cells. There is no law that requires that consumers be informed that some vaccines are made using aborted fetal cells and contain residual aborted fetal DNA. While newer vaccines produced using aborted fetal cells do inform consumers, in their package inserts, that the vaccines contain contaminating DNA from the cell used to produce the vaccine, they do not identify the cells as being derived from electively aborted human fetuses.”
Dr. Theresa A. Deisher, Ph.D.
“Not only damaged human cells, but also healthy human cells can take up foreign DNA spontaneously. Foreign human DNA taken up by human cells will be transported into nuclei and be integrated into host genome, which will cause phenotype change. Hence, residual human fetal DNA fragments in vaccine can be one of causes of autism spectrum disorder in children through vaccination.”
Spontaneous Integration of Human DNA Fragments into Host – Dr. Genome K. Koyama, Dr. Theresa. A. Deisher Ph.D.
ABC news: What Aborted Fetuses Have to Do With Vaccines
What Are Mrc-5 And Wi-38? And Why Are They In Vaccines?
The United States government has known about the dangers of human DNA from aborted fetal cell-lines since at least 2005. They set guidelines which are supposed to keep the DNA at a specific limit, which they hypothesize won’t cause cancer.
There is no monitoring of vaccines by our government agencies to ensure those limits are adhered to. Vaccines (MMR, Varicella, and Hepatitis A) sent for independent analysis have consistently shown levels of human fetal DNA that are far beyond the “established safety limits.”
Here is the link to the FDA PowerPoint (draft):
Fetal tissue in vaccines and damage
NEW STUDY – VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM, LEUKEMIA, LYMPHOMAS: Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology.
Monday, April 11, 2016
New Study in Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology Correlates Autism Disorder Increase and Human Fetal DNA, Retroviral Agents in Vaccines
SEATTLE, Sept. 8, 2014 /Standard Newswire/ — A new study published in the September 2014 volume of the Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology reveals a significant correlation between autism disorder (AD) and MMR, Varicella (chickenpox) and Hepatitis-A vaccines.
Dr. Theresa Deisher, lead scientist and SCPI founder noted that, “Not only are the human fetal contaminated vaccines associated with autistic disorder throughout the world, but also with epidemic childhood leukemia and lymphomas.”
Instead of conducting safety studies they regulated the amount of human DNA that could be present in a vaccine to no greater than 10ng.
Unfortunately, Dr. Deisher’s team discovered that the fetal DNA levels ranged anywhere from 142ng – 2000ng per dose, way beyond the so-called “safe” level.
Dr. Deisher’s study is available on the Academic Journals website at:
Dr. Theresa Deisher has a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Physiology from Stanford University with over 20 years in commercial biotechnology, prior to founding AVM Biotechnology and Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute. As an inventor of 23 issued US patents she is world-renowned for her work in adult stem cell research and the first to discover adult cardiac derived stem cells. Dr. Deisher was a plaintiff in the US federal lawsuit to prohibit the use of taxpayer dollars for embryo destructive research, which resulted in steering science towards adult stem cell research and 14 US FDA approved adult stem cell products.
The link to the original press release is here.